Wednesday 5 November 2014

C.A.S double challenge

This one required the use of specified colours and a sketch - see below.

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/challenge-98-double.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+Cas-ColoursAndSketchesBlog+%28CAS+-+Colours+and+Sketches+Blog%29















This is the first card I did using the colours only - I hadn't noted that the sketch was to be used as well.  The sponging gave a nice 3D look.






When I realised my error, I modified my original design to take this into account.  I found the colour combination quite tricky and couldn't think of another way to use these colours.


Here's my take - another Christmas one.  I'm gradually building my supplyThis challenge yielded me two more!!



Hooray!  I got top pick for this challenge!








1 comment:

  1. Way to go - you've ended up with two very nice Christmas cards! The way you've combined the tree images with the colors and the sketch, it looks somewhat like a large moon shining through the trees in a forest. :) Great job with our double challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches! I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge.

    ReplyDelete