Sunday 5 July 2015

Try Stampin on Tuesday entry

A sketch and/or theme challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
I combined both, but my use of silver card made it very difficult to photograph - I kept getting the reflection of my hand or phone in the picture!
The printed paper (a drawer liner I discovered when cleaning out the linen cupboard) was embellished with glitter and gelatos, but the gelatos don't show well.








The theme is BABY











I've put in 2 photos, but neither is very good.









Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. I know silver just does not photograph well! I see the gelatos! I bet this is just gorgeous in person! Thanks so much for playing along at Try Stampin or Not on Tuesdays! Hope you'll join us again!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! That is one of my favorite stamps fro Verve! I love the added sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete