Monday 3 April 2017

Another Challenge Entry



This time it's for Less is More.  The brief is "3 pastels" and it worked so well using the Falling in Love DSP from Stampin' Up.  Colours used are Blushing Bride, Soft Sky and Very Vanilla. 








  I've just gone to link this entry and I'm wondering whether it is "CAS" enough!  Perhaps I shouldn't have stamped on the background ... or perhaps I should have used vanilla as the base .......   Will wait and see if I can come up with something else.









I've tried again and hope this will have enough "white space".
I'll give it a go.  Same colour combo, but this time I've used the Beautiful You stamp.  Everyone seems to love this stamp; I've seen so many cards done with it.



6 comments:

  1. Popped across from the LIM blog to admire your classy make

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both lovely! Ok, the second one is more CAS, but honestly they're both stunners and I love the bokeh backgrounds <3 Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant cards here. Superb classy designs and love the subtle bokeh effect to your backgrounds. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a soft and elegant card...so pretty and delicate. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely - I've got this set but not got to use it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour combo here is gorgeous. I think the umbrella card has the edge for me because I simply love the image, but both cards are delicately beautiful.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete